We enable companies to develop business strategies to improve earning and profits by solving problems and finding new and better ways of doing things.
We assess both team capabilities and the
market then assist the business with high-level
decisions enabling them to achieve strong outcomes.
Louise Eiseman is an exceptional Stakeholder Engagement and Behavioural Change Management specialist. She provides advice and consults for clients seeking to resolve issues with stakeholder engagement and change entrenched behaviours.
Louise Eiseman the Director of Navig8, she is our principal advisor in Stakeholder Engagement and Behavioural Change Management. Louise empowers clients to develop and grow their business through her strategic planning processes.
Louise provides advice and consults on setting the vision for Stakeholder Engagement and strategy development identifying key stakeholder management processes. She has extensive experience in Stakeholder analysis and developing engagement frameworks for difficult and complex problems that organisations experience internally or externally. She works closely with her clients to gain alignment through tailored engagement framework and approach.
Louise also specialises in behavioural change management where she provides strategic advice and delivers plans to enable client’s to either shed or shift behavioural challenges in their teams. Louise works closely with clients to map the stages, actions and activities required to obtain the desired state of employee behaviours.
Her projects have challenged client’s paradigm of how they approach engagement and expected employee behaviours. The successful execution is due to the collaborative approach with all stakeholders to engage on a journey of sustainability and growth. Critical to the success of the engagement is her ability to facilitate open channels of communication with all stakeholders which Louise is well equipped to do.
Louise’s clients operate within the public and private sector in Australia and internationally.
Louise Eiseman: Experience
- Louise is an experienced Stakeholder Engagement specialist consulting across a variety of industries sectors including resources, telecommunications, professional services, waste, retail, banking, finance and insurance.
- Louise has consulted throughout Australia, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia
- She provides advice and strategy for complex engagements, successfully aligning expectations to the required stakeholder engagement management processes.
- She consults to clients looking to adopt a behavioural change management approach for organisations seeking to implement new business processes, platform solutions and cultural transformation
- During her 13 years as a consultant, she has achieved great success and lasting change with her clients through her highly targeted methodologies and personalised service, developed for each client she works with.
- She credits her previous career experiences for her deep analytical skills and ability to develop processes and strategic plans that her clients can understand and engage with.